Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Happy Friday!
Gotta Love Fridays, even though it is almost over, still love them.... the end of another fabulous week!
Wanted to share layout #6 for you all!
I have been wanting to use this photo for a little while now and thes was the perfect time to do it... I LOVE it! My dad at his best if I do say so myself! Although it isn't too often that I ever see him overly sad or grouch anyways but I love Love when I see this face... pure happiness....
Dad has had a bit of a Challenge the last little while in his life and I think of him all the time... he has been having treatments for prostate cancer....  he is almost done the treatments now and we are all hoping for the best for him...
I have to say that I totally appreciate his attitude about the whole thing.... the drive, to and from  Lethbridge from Vulcan.... and he never complains... neither does my mom and she just goes along with him... Love that.....
Thinking about you Dad.....
Love and adore you....

Lynn 

No comments: