Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!
Hope everyone had a fabulous week! I sure did, although now I am tired, feels like a long week! I did have an extra class this week that I wanted to share with you all...
We had our Febuary Happiness Journal class yesterday and I have to say it was fabulous.... well at least I think it was! Hope all the girls did too.... Have to get March done for you all over the weekend and get it posted, I promise to do that! I can't wait to work on it but first I will get the layout done! lol

Have a great weekend everyone and I  hope to upload the layout later on this evening or tomorrow!

Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I am having so much fun doing this Altered Book, you are one talanted Scrapbooker, and I am having so much fun doing it with you.
Thanks for sharing your talents.
Marilyn