Saturday, February 25, 2012

And another post today!!
Good for me heh? I can hardly believe it myself, don't worry.... i won't make a habit of it I promise! lol Anyways thought I better at least post the layout for next week before next week comes and it isn't posted!
Shawn absolutely loves it when the girls will sit with him! They are watching the Happy Feet 2 trailer... so cute, kept them occupied for a long time! Well Ella had a bit of an attitude.... Can you tell? lol
Hope everyone is enjoying there wintery Saturday, Gotta work on My Happiness Journal now! Yayyyyy!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Lynn
P.S. How many of you are following the Scrapyard on Pinterest? I LOVE it!

2 comments:

Labsynthe said...

j'adore votre style
bravo vos pages sont superbes
ABS

Susan said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the orange!!!!!