Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Great week!
Wow another fabulous week, super super busy but really good! Had a great Shabby class this week as well as got together with all of my Happiness Journal gals today! So much fun and I think everyone left a lot less stressed out than the last class! lol wanted to post the layout for next week as well and some pics from CHA which by the way was so great! Still thinking about and taking it all in!
first the layout,
and some CHA faves!
First off I have to post one of Lori and I with Mr. Tim Holtz himself! I have to say taking a class from him was beyond my expectations and wow, he was a Great Great teacher.....
 Prima, absolutely amazing projects done with their products! They were so dimensional! Love that! Finally there is some chunky fabulous layouts from some great designers! Look at all that great texture!
 fI just love all this yummy goodness! Makes me happy!
 and this little project.... amazing, check out the fabulous little wheels! Love Love!!!
 and of course we all know that Lori doesn't do things halfway! This is what she had pick us and a few other fabulous gals at the airport.... Like I have never been in one of these crazy cars! I hardly knew how to behave but of course I did because we had company! lol
 at Mr.Tims class!!!! Did I mention how much I LOVED it?????
and this girl.... well what can I say her stuff is truly amazing! SHe is such and inspiration! all I can say is wow!!!!
I have so many more pics but I will save those for another time!!!!
Until then,

Lynn

No comments: