Monday, November 23, 2009

waiting till the last minute....
it is what I do..... you all know that! lol ok so here is the layout for this weeks class at the scrapyard....it is a sold out class sorry girls but we will be doing another session, watch the calendar at the scrapyard for further info!
I am really trying to keep up and post all of the layouts I know I have slacked in some.... sorry! So hard to believe that it is almost December 1st.... on Tims blog he just announced that he will in fact be doing nother round of the twelve days of Christmas! So excited about that! That guy is so talented, so much inspiration! Life is keeping things so busy around here I am finding it hard to blog very much so bare with me i am really trying to be oranized but you all know how it goes! Have a great day everyone!

Lynn

No comments: