Thursday, November 05, 2009

This is so not perfect.....

K.... it is perfect to me......
if I was worried about this picture being totally correct..... correct exposure, correct lighting..... correct focus, so on and so on......i totally blew it..... but I LOVE it! It works for me! I have been so caught up lately with getting perfect picture that I have been forgetting about the everyday moments.... the little things that matter..... Kade giving his momma a little smoochey.... gotta love it! He is such a little sweetie his little personality.... I love it.....so if you are taking photos and think oh that one so did not work think again it is probably that picture perfect moment..... keep it, use it...... life is keeping me so busy Rob and Sharla have been busy getting my house in order, painting rooms and all the trim in the house, changing it from the beautiful oak to even more beautiful white.... can't wait until it is all done! I am teaching twice a week at the scrapyard which is totally keeping me out of trouble....so busy....but its all good!

6 comments:

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

k that pic is so absolutely adorable...i love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn:
I love the light shinning between their heads and the furniture in the background blurred. I thought you did it on purpose. It's a beautiful pic. Would make a great layout. Priceless moment Amanda, getting a kiss from your little man. I love it when he lets me hold him. I'm working on getting a little kiss.
Can't wait to see all Rob and Sharla have done. Am really excited.
Love you
Kath

Denise said...

that photo is actually PERFECT! Our first grandson was born a week ago today. Can't wait to take lots of unperfect photos!

Anonymous said...

lynn fab pictures as usual, Kade is so adorable and getting so big We dont see him as often as we should ,and I try hard to remember he is your grandson and that I am only Great Gramma,I We get to spoil him a little bit and you can go all the way

Anonymous said...

Love the photo lynn! It is definately perfect!!
Annette

Anonymous said...

Lynn great pics as usual actually boyfriend is very cute and sharla is so photogenic , Shalaina is getting to be just like Sharla, it is a gorgeous picture of all of them. See you tomorrow Love Mom