Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a day.....

Special, perfect, crazy, busy and absolutely fabulous all rolled into one.....

Christmas day came....

and then it was over

in a blink, just like that! It is always so busy getting ready and the excitement about the gifts and dinner and family around and friends and then before you know it we are on to a new year...


I have to say though I really love Christmas, I just love the whole family being together, getting to be surrounded by my kids and their kids....

just being together means a lot.....

Every year we try to get our 'traditional' family shot on the front porch.... Love that although we are outgrowing the steps, it is so fun to get the shot and to see the change year after year....
I hope eveyone had a fabulous day, I hope everyone got to create beautiful memories with their families! As a new year approaches I want to wish you all the very best for 2012.....

I truly hope that it is the best year ever.....

Until next time,

Lynn

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awwwe Lynn you have such a beautiful family!