Sunday, October 02, 2011

Oh my gosh!!!!
like when was the last time I posted? As usual I am making myself crazy busy! I am busy but I really think I have to manage my time better, this is getting ridiculous!!!
We just came back fromVegas! So fun, we attended the Teresa Collins event, this was my second time going and I can hardly wait to go again! So nice to get away, although the weather was fabulous and the resort we stayed at was soooooo amazing! I will post some pics as soon as I get them off my card! Yesterday Lori and I taught out at the okotoks scrapbook event, had such a good time, and met some new gals too, so I really hope that they will come and see us at the store..... we are at layout #15 so only 5 left! Hard to believe! Then we will have the album class, that makes me so excited I can hardly stand it! I LOVE to see everyones albums finished and just to see how excited everyone is just make me so darn happy......Then we will have the Scrapyard Retreat at the Nakoda Lodge! Can't wait for that!
I also have another project strting in January... I will fill you all in soon! I am so excited for this new project! anyway just wanted to post the layout for tonight.... gotta check pinterest out before bed! lol
Have a great rest of your night and see some of tomorrow!


Until next time,

Lynn

No comments: