Thursday, February 24, 2011

EEEEEEKK!!!!!!




so sorry!!!! I was about to do my blog post for today and realized I forgot to post the last one! No wonder everyone is wondering whats up......hahaaaa anway thought I would post both of them anyways! This was layout #13..... 7 more to go for this album and then it starts again!!!! yayyyyy! Not sure what size we will do next, it will be a surprise I guess!

wanted to share some of my favorite photos from the last couple of weeks....

Shawn and Kianna, so cute having a little snuggle, which she usually never does!


so since the class is over for this week and you have all done the layout.... i wanted to post it anyways! This little peanut hasn't been feeling good for a little while, we had her at the Childrens hospital last week but nothing showed up.... poor little muffin.... and me and my bud, love this picture!


Hope everyone has a fabulous rest of your week!

Lynn





















Add Image

No comments: