Friday, December 24, 2010



December 24th.....

So hard to believe... so hard to imagine that another year has almost flown by... The babies are growin up so fast.... Kianna is almost 7 months and Ella is almost 5 months.... soon they will be talking and walking..... not that I want to wish these sweet precious moments away but time doesn't stand still for any of us.....

Shar managed to et this shot of Manda and me.... it isn't very often that I am on this end of the camera so this is a precious memory.... just the everyday.....

And Kianna and me..... Love this.... she is so precious!
I wanted to wish each one of you a very merry Christmas.... from my family to yours......I hope you all have a fabulous day filled with everything that Christmas should be.... the family memories, the look of amazement on all the little ones faces....the joy and the excitement... enjoy it all.....remember to capture the moments....

Enjoy,

Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn,
Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hard to believe the time that's gone by! The grandbabies are adorable, and the rest of the family's not looking too bad either :) I hope the joys of the season surround you all!
~Cynthia