Friday, November 12, 2010

Girl your amazing....just the way you are....
yea so I LOVE that song.... totally love it actually and have wanted to use it on a layout for awhile! I asked Shalaina if you would sit for a few quick shots yesterday and she was so cooperative! (Actually I hd to beg her to do it for me! lol) no... seriously I HAD to beg! Sometimes my kids don't do what I want and that really bugs me! lol



I had to post a few pics of the babies too just cause they are so darn cute! Ella will soon be 4 months and Kianna will be 6 months! Time just flies way too fast!
How cute are they! I hope they will be B.F.F's always! I love this picture! Ella looks so happy with herself!One of the pictures My Miss Uncooperative posed for! Not bad considering she wasn't overly impressed! Impressed or not though.... I think she is 'amazing just the way she is'
Have a great weekend!

Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous and amazing photos,

stunning layout too!!!


G

Valery Klassen said...

Amazing pics and layout Lynn.

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Great layout mom.....love that song on there its awesome. Cute pics of the girls too!:)