Thursday, August 19, 2010

The days are getting shorter.....
or is it just me??? I hope it is but somehow I don't think so...... Kind of sad in a way that summer will soon be ending and a new season will be upon us.... I am really looking forward to fall and classes starting again.... a new routine....( although I don't like routine at all! lol) But for me September will bring a lot of changes to my busy household.....I can't say that I am looking forward to that. The baby girls are growing like crazy, so hard to believe! Our little Ella has started to smile, it is so sweet to see both babies learning something new everyday! Kianna has the most amazing big blue eyes and smiles constantly! She is such a doll! Kade continues to entertain us all and has a fascination to vehicles,especially Grandpas truck! He LOVES that! He also Loves the keys, scary I know but he has his own little set now! I hope everyone enjoys the last couple of weeks of summer! Can't blog without a few photos! Enjoy!




sweet Kianna!


Little Ella Bella....
Mama and her girl....
Kade talking to Uncle Shawn!
Have a great rest of your week!

Lynn

2 comments:

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Wow great pics i absolutely love the one of kade....so amazing...all of them are awesome though.

Denise said...

beautiful photos Lynn. It's makes me a little sad when summer ends. Eventually I love fall but it sure takes me a while.