Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections.....
so unbelievable that I am sitting writing this on yet another New Years eve.... and again I am reflecting over the past year going "where did the last year go?" I am not sure if it is because I am getting older or if it is really just flying by for all of us.....whatever the reason is i am just thinking back, refelecting over the last year and thinkin about all the little moments.... where i am at this point in my life, where my children are at there different stages, did I do everythin that I should have this year? Did I teach my children all the things that I should have? Should I have done things differently? while I know that I am sure I didn't do everything the way that I should have, I do know that i am Blessed beyond Measure.... I know already that this New year will be flying fast just like the last one and I know that there will be many, many changes for all of us.... I want to embrace this new year with thankfulness for where I am today....
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you that read my blog! I hope you all have a fabulous year ahead!
and because I don't like to post without a picture here is the latest one of our sweet little healthy peanut!

Hugs,

Lynn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, Happy New Years to you and your Family. Its is so true that we all need to count our many blessings. `It all begings and ends with Family`. And Friends to of course. Happiness to you in the New Year.

Marilyn

mabaco said...

happy new year!!!!
corinne from france

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Happy New Year....Cute pic..:)

Denise said...

Happy New Year Lynn!

Renee said...

Happy New Year Lynn...Live with Abundance.... take each day with abandon and for all that it's worth! Hugs