Thursday, September 24, 2009

Word up and a pic of sweet little Kade!
Ok if he isn't the most adorable little thing ever! Gotta love him with his sucky!
It is word up again and I have to admit I was a bit stumped with the word this week...."OPEN" .... Karlas Choice and here she is with brand new set off twin boys at her house and time to scrapbook as well! I know it is really a simple little word but wow I was stumped! Anyways this is what I came up with......The picture of the door is from heritage park this summer..... Life as usual has been busy, Got my cousin to the airport yesterday, back to Scotland....I am going to totally miss her but hope it won't be too long before we see each other again! I am back to teaching this evening so a few things to do for that! Make sure you keep checking back I will be teaching at the scrapyard too so check them out too! Have a great tomorrow and have a fabulous weekend!

Lynn

4 comments:

Pia said...

A cool and creative layout!

Marit said...

LOVE that photo!!!

Denise said...

Your grandson is so cute Lynn and I love the photo of the door on your layout--your title is so true!

Denise said...

Lynn, your scrapping style is amazing!!!! I really feel inspired every time I visit!!! This layout is fabulous!!! Thanks for sharing!!!