Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's word up!
so here we are again, this time round it was Revlies turn! WHY? Great word..... this is what I came up witth this time around! Make sure you head over to OLW and check out what everyone else came up with!
So what has everyone been up to? Feels like summer is going so fast, I can hardly believe it is the middle of July! Life as always has been crazy busy, hmmmmm lets see what I have been up to.... We enjoyed getting to the Stampede a few times this year! Had a great time!! We went and say Reba with some great friends and had great time..... We always go to see Johnny Reid at the coke stage, if you have never seen him you are missing out! Totally awesome! Sharla hd her 18th birthday! WHAT???? I know it is so hard to believe! The years are just speeding past!! At her birthday party I left my camera out in the rain! Can you believe that? Like who does that???? Anways I did so now I am in the process of trying to fix it or replace it! I am missing it like crazy! wish me luck that I will get it back really soon!

That is about it for this time but Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Lynn

8 comments:

Chiara said...

Lovely LO! I hope you can fix your camera soon

Marit said...

Love your take on "Why" - I have an idea cooking - gonna start it this week and hope I will finish it in time for the OLW deadline! And being without a camera.. ouch! I feel for you!

Sasha said...

I dont wanna be the girl who laughs loudest .. oops .. I was jammin to PINK .. LOVE LOVE the LO ..

Happy Sunday ..

Denise said...

hope your camera is okay Lynn! Time does seem like it's flying by at warp speed. faster as they get older it seems. /they all seem so happy about it but sometimes I do feel a little sad-but that's why we have the joy of grandchildren!!

Denise said...

Oh your layout is just smashing!!!! Love it!

Anne Thompson said...

Oh man, I'm having trouble with my little camera right now too, and I'm leaving for Vegas on Sunday! Agghhh. They are great when they work, but man it sucks when they don't!!! Super sweet LO girlie!

bethchien said...

I so loved your Why layout!!
and I sat down last night and was like, "I want to do a challenge" and there popped up OLW on my blog's side bar. lol... perfect...
hahah
Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog.
I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !!