Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WORD UP # WHAT???? oh yea it is # 22....

unreal that we are already at this number... I know I say it everytime and every week I can hardly believe where the weeks have gone but here we are almost the middle of March! Love it, it's feeling more like Spring already... although this is Calgary and I know that we aren't quite done with the white stuff but who knows! So for the word this week it is....
FIND...I love this word! The first thing that came to me was FINDING MR. RIGHT! I know sounds kind of Cheesy but I loved that... Rob and I just celebrated our 23rd anniversary and there are some days that I can hardly believe that we have been married that long! When we met and starting going out i was really young..... i mean really young but we won't get in to those details right now..... we did meet at the local Mac's store though and there were so many people that said ummmmmm It will never work...... she's so young...... well, Looks like we made it........23 years later this is our STORY....

So for those of you that are up to a challenge, a little prompt to get you scrappin.... go and check out OLW.... there are some amazing girls over there, love them all!
Here is my layout for this week!

and here is another layout I did.... this one was lots of fun! I am totally in love with the 6 x 12 size...

Have a great day everyone, I am off to clean my house!

Lynn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your OLW layout and also the other one, great photos!!You are such a talented woman!

Cheryl Wray said...

I LOVE both of your layouts, and I LOVE the OLW word this time too!!! I hope to work on mine this weekend!!

Stewart's said...

hey lynn... can you please send me your email address? thanks - i've got a couple of questions for you. rebeccastewart3@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ronda Palazzari said...

These are so awesome! I love that picture of you two! You look so happy!

Anonymous said...

love those layouts Lynne! Did you use a transparency and layer it on the paper or gel medium? love how they turned out. Congrats on your anniversary!

Anne Thompson said...

LOVE the LO's. I am sooo loving the 6x12 size too!