Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where have I been????
I know it has been forever.... but I have been sitting my butt on the beaches of the Carribean, sippin on 'electric lemonade'...... it was absolutely amazing! Rob and I and Dan and Debbie went! It has been a long time since we went on a holiday so it was so much fun! I don't have much to share in the scrappin world but I do have a few pics of our holiday!

these were the rooms


This is the view from our room


sunrise....Rob and Dan playin some chess.....
Me and Deb

Me and my hunny....Rob doing what he did best.... texting the kids!
Out for dinner, the food was amazing, I think i gained 10 pounds!

candlelight dinner on the beach.... yummy!
There are lots more but I don't want to bore you too much!

on to the scrappin side of things!
not too much to share other than word is up over at OLW
I know I am a bit late but i wasn't here, sorry girls! Go over and check it out over there though! I have a few things going on in my world, lots of classes coming up, one next week and then the Feb schedule will be out! Well ok I will get it out to you sooner than that! For those of you in on the circle journal we have just over a week to get them done so get on that one! K that's it for today ladies!

Lynn

10 comments:

Stacy said...

i am so glad you liked it!!! it was just a ty for sending all that mail!!! your pics look beautiful!!!

Renee said...

So glad you and your hubby had a great time!! Nice tan chickie!! Glad to have you back!!!

Edleen said...

The Caribbean must have been so much fun! great shots :)

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, the pictures are amazing! Looks like you had tons of fun, and got a nice little sun-kiss too!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look on your site. Very nice. Great pics. Lynn, I think you and Rob look like you were on your honeymoon. Candle light dinner on the beach. It's the best isn't it.
Love ya bud
Kath

Anonymous said...

Fabulous place....so jealous over here, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey you....looooooooooove the new look on the blog. It's awesome. SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK...as you have probably noticed hey? ha ha! Anyways I am jealous of the trip and have already started saving for next year. WA HOO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow! I am sooo jealous! Looks amazing! Nice to be away from the kids huh? Glad you are back though, you were missed...ps love the new blog look!

Anonymous said...

WOW Lynn, it looks like a fabulous place to be! That pool is to die for!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Sounds like an awesome trip. Love all the pictures. I so want to be in those chairs by the pool!