Sunday, August 12, 2007



another week gone by......and I am still a bad blogger




You know it is pretty bad when your mom goes on and says ohhhhhhh no change.... anyway no excuses other than not much to talk about so I would rather not bore everyone with my life! I do have a couple of cute pictures though that Tere sent me.... we haven't seen all the photographers pictures yet but she did send me a few for a little glimpse of what they will look like! We will see them this week so looking forward to that! Had all the kids here for supper and all there friends so that was lots of fun!!! Have a great week everyone!




Lynn

7 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you sooo look like the older sister, not the mama!! Great pics.

Danielle said...

Those pictures ARE GORGEOUS Lynn!!! I can't wait to see more ~I'm sure you all are as well hehehehe :D

Stacy said...

WOW WOW WOW i bet your are so proud of those pics how they turned out !!! i have been waiting to see soem of them just WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

My gosh Lynn....you are one hot mama! You do look like her older sister. I can't wait to see more but I love what the photographer has done so far!

Anonymous said...

sometimes life is just so...daily! I love that Mary Englebreight quote and hey, we all have weeks like that. Love the pics and I agree with Ronda- you look like her sister!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!!! Love the dress