Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hey everyone! So the countdown is on....

I have only 4 days left before my girl is married.... I am not sure whether to laugh or cry! I can't really cry cause if I did Manda would be way worse than me so I will just smile and be a support for now! Thanks so much for everyones well wishes, I am looking so forward to Saturday! I really don't feel like I have much to post today I have been way to busy trying to keep everyone on a good mood note, so far so good though and everyone is good so far! Manda and Cody left tonight for the cabin and we are leaving in the morning! For all the girls going to Rondas this weekend I so wish I could be there with you girls.... so sad it wasn't a different weekend anyway hopefully we will eventually meet up! Don't forget ladies that it is the technique week over at "one little word" so make sure you go check it out! have a great rest of your week everyone and I will talk to you all when I come back!
I will leave with you a picture of the sweetest couple ever....
I'm out.....Hugs!
Lynn
P.s. This one is for Kathy..... i hope you have a fabulous day on Saturday too I will be thinking of all of you guys! Love you lots!






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not look like you have a daughter old enough to get married!! Nice photo of them!!

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, it's so close now! I hope you have great weather ad everything goes well! I bet it's a super emotional time for you. Have fun and enjoy it all!

Anonymous said...

i say laugh and cry tears of joy! love the simplicity layout! I also agree, you don't look old enough to have a daughter getting married. I hope all goes well for you. Take a ton of pics cuz we want you to dish all the juicy details...also post a pic of the cake cuz you know "martha" wants to see that!

Linda said...

mmmm just love this picture. I agree with heather, you look great.

Stacy said...

do nothing but enjoy girl!!! and yes like everyonehas sadi you look marvelous girl!!!!

BRANDY said...

You are going to make a beautiful mother of the bride. Remember, don't stress over anything! Everything will be perfect and enjoy yourself. Congrats!

Renee said...

Wow!!! It's come so fast hasn't it?!?!? I hope everything goes off without a hitch! I want to see pictures!!! Lots of 'em so keep us posted! By the way love the photo of the couple..so sweet

Danielle said...

WOW Lynn...I can't believe your little one is getting married tomorrow!!!

Have a fantastic day sweetie ~ we'll all be thinking of you :D

I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Cheryl Wray said...

WOW!!!! Only a day away now? Good luck with the wedding. I know it will come off beautifully!!!!!
I don't even want to think of my daughters gettig married, but you know? it gets closer all the time. I have a 15 year old so I could see it within 10 years...ugh!
You look SO young to have a daughter getting married!
Have a beautiful day!!!!