Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday news....
so not too much to share today other than It was a great Saturday! Very busy but a great day! Had an album class today that was awesome, after the girls left I thought of taking a picture of everyones album, a little late! They were all so beautiful though! I just love seeing the finished product when everyone is done! I also love it when everyone leaves with something that they are so happy with! On a lighter note, a little wedding news.... Manda and Cody were here today and the decision was made that the wedding will be out in B.C. We are so excited! Maybe next week we will do some shopping, can't wait! Well, off to bed talk to you girls later!

Lynn

7 comments:

Danielle said...

That's a great part of teaching scrapbooking ~ you see the amazing memories that everyone's created for themselves!!! I miss that!

YOUPPIE that your daughter is getting married in B.C! It's so beautiful there :D

Have fun shopping!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn! Well, as you know, I got married out in B.C. - right on the Shuswap actually - and I have to say that I don't think there is a prettier place to get married. And nice weather is (almost) guaranteed (altho' +35 is a little too nice - ha, ha!) Whatever you do, tho', DO NOT HIRE A PHOTOGRAPHER NAMED NEIL BAKER!!!!!! Anyway, can't wait to see the layout for Thursday - see ya then! Cheers, Lori P.

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is finally settled.CONGRATULATIONS MANDA ,CODY.You do whats best for you and everything will fall into place,just keep strong.

Unknown said...

so sad I didn't make the class...glad it went so well!!! Where in BC is the wedding being held??? I grew up on the Isaland so I am very partial and biased on all that is from and in that beautiful province!! anyway, have fun with the shopping and the planning!! have a great night!

gloria said...

i am sure it was a great time- i have never made an album bigger than 8X8...
:P

BRANDY said...

I always forget too. I get so caught up in everything, I forget to take picts too. I bet the class was awesome!

Kimberly White said...

Glad you had a great day! Kim