Friday, November 17, 2006


FRIDAY..........

so glad it is Friday, I don't have to do anything today if I don't want to and the best part of all I don't have to wake anyone up in the morning.... Poor Cole I am sure he is so sick of me going in to his room in the morning and pretty much dragging, yes dragging the poor guy out of bed... Every morning I think to myself there has to be an easier way to get this guy out of bed! He can get up at 6:00 am for Hockey but that is totally it! This is the layout for the Calendar club class! If you need to know picture sizes let me know! I did send them out in an e-mail but just in case you didn't get it!
Have a great weekend ladies!
Cheers,
Lynn
p.s. If you haven't had a chance to check out the new "blogging"ladies blogs, make sure you do they are amazing! Just click on their names and it will bring their blog up!!

5 comments:

gloria said...

cute LO!

i love all the different layers you have going on there!!

Anne Thompson said...

hi there I was just blog surfing and saw you on elsie's site. I love your layout, very cute! Anne

BRANDY said...

I love your style...very inspiring.

Tracy said...

I love the fun style of this LO! Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw. : )

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Lynn. And do your kids just get cuter as I keep scrolling down? Wow!