Monday, May 07, 2012

ahhhh sweet sunshinethe sunshine makes everyone so happy! I love it, makes a day that much better! I am getting ready to leave for my class tonight but I wanted to post quick before I left! ahhhh.... so last minute!
before I post thelayout though I have to post a shot of my 'sweet 16' today!
Where does  the time go? so hard to believe!
Happy Birthday hunny bunny! hope you have had the best day ever!
and the layout for this week, layout #15~!

and also a shot of the kids when they went to the zoo last week! Its so hard to get them all looking at the same time..... SHar did good!


Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Lynn
p.s Go out and enjoy the sunshine while you can!

1 comment:

Labsynthe said...

Bonjour,

j'aime beaucoup beaucoup votre scrap, je ne me lasse pas de voir vos pages, leurs originalités, le matériel utilisé...

je suis toujours en admiration sur vos pages, un plaisir pour mes yeux.

à bientôt
ABS

Hello,

I like very much your scrap a lot, I do not grow tired of seeing your pages, their originalities, the used material(equipment)...

I am always in admiration on your pages, a pleasure for my eyes.

Goodbye
ABS