Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy May Long weekend!!
Here is hoping we will get a  little bit of nice weather.... would love to get outside and finish up my yard....
I wanted to post layout #17 before the weekend got away on me...
Sharla got another fabulous picture of Manda and Kianna! Love it a lot!
How has everyone been? My Shabby chic 5 will be coming to an end in a few weeks, i can hardly believe it... and I know i will be in withdrawal again for the summer! I am planning a couple of things at the store for the summer but not too much.... No one really likes to be inside over the beautiful summer days and I can't say I blame them! Enjoy your weeekend everyone and get out and enjoy it....

Until next time,

Lynn

2 comments:

Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

You are so talented. Wow.