Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So glad Shar takes Pics....

 Little miss Kianna had a birthday on Sunday!!! Shar made the cutest little t-shirts for all three of them! Gotta love it!!!!

 i wonder if they will grow up great friends... some days i so wish I knew the future... not only for them but for everyone I know... for my family and my friends.....
sweet boy!!!!
Love this cute picture!!!

Why is it every day just goes by so fast? seriously it just goes... like a whirlwind...  I think my life is in fast forward, it worries my cause I am not quite sure how to stop it... and I have to say not everyday is fabulous.... there i said it.

 do you ever feel like you have total control of your life and all of a sudden you don't?

yep that is how i feel today......

hope tomorrow I wake up and its a good day...

here is the layout for this week and yes I know that the class is done,
my apologies....

this layout was a fun one! it was so fun to see everyones pictures... everyones turned out just a wee bit different and I love that...

Until the next time everyone....

Lynn

No comments: