Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Monday afternoon!
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! It is prep day for me so I try to get my house back to normal (whatever that is) after the weekend and get downstairs so that I can get a little bit of prep work done for my classes this week! Bisy busy.... but good busy!
Thank you for all your comments last week.....totally appreciated them all a lot!
I put all the names that I had and picked out one... so Kelsey send me your address and i will send you a package! Send it to my e-mail.... lthune@shaw.ca! thanks again ladies!
I also wanted to post the classes for this week!
Layout #14
and for you Thursday Happiness journal girls....


i know I have mentioned this before but just incase you didn't know.... my happiness journal is my favorite project in the whole world! lol
Hope you all have a great week!

until next time,

Lynn

1 comment:

Jester said...

It's fabulous!
Thanks for popping by.