Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not enough time...

I am sure we all feel like there is hardly enough time in a day to get everything accomplished... Since being away last weekend I am feeling like this is catch up week and there is so much other stuff to be done... Okay lynn just prioritize and everything will be all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!


here is the new layout package, remember ladies they are $23.00 and come with everything you see on the layout, not including the totally sweet
picture.... cute heh!
Love this Basic Grey paper, it is so fun and pretty! i am hoping to get a bit of design work done, finish up the rest of our income tax and then hope to post the stuff for the "Spring Thing" by next week, Don't hold me to it but i will try! See some of you tomorrow for the album class!
Later,
Lynn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful!!!

Mabaco(france)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Lynn...please set one aside for me and I'll pick it up at tomorrow night's class.

Thx, Annika

Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the time thing, I know everyone gets the same 24 hours, but this "Martha" does not get up at 4 a.m. to get all my crap done! Girl power, keep on keepin on I guess. How are the wedding plans coming??

Linda said...

love the lo lynn...and i love basic grey. hope you catch up on everything...L

Anne Thompson said...

love it Lynn! And the pictures from the lake are gorgeous, love the colors in the dock one!

Sherri said...

Again I love this layout Lynn!

Kimberly White said...

What a lovely layout Lynn!

Unknown said...

no...there is never enough time!!!! love the new LO!! gorgeous!!!

have a wonderful night!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lynn this is totally stunning.

BRANDY said...

You will get everything done...you always do and of course it will look fabulous as always!