Monday, April 23, 2007




I wanted to share a few pics...

Amanda, Cody and I went to the lake for the weekend... We had to get a few wedding plans to arrange so it was kind of a quick trip but fun all at the same time! It has been a long time where it was just her and i for a weekend so it was good, before long it won't be like that anymore so it was nice to spend a bit of time just hanging out together... I took a few pictures and played with them a little bit on photoshop, they turned out kind of cool two of them are some locations that she will have her wedding pictures done so that will be cool... Lots to do this week inclding an album class on Thursday night so I have to get some stuff done for that, as well as get some design team stuff done and get a little bt ready for the Spring Thing! I will post some more either later today or tomorrow with a new layout kit, (totally cute i might add) and some other stuff like my card for the week...

Talk to you all later

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone has been photoshopping...they look great!

Stacy said...

very cool lynn love the photo shop!!

gloria said...

beauuuutiful pics.
love the one of the pier.

Renee said...

Great photos...love the tranquility of the pier...nice

Anonymous said...

Those photos are stunning, Lynn!!! I think you may have stumbled onto another business venture for yourself ... I'd hire you in a heartbeat!!! Miss you tons & can't wait for May 12th! Cheers, Lori

Sherri said...

oh that is an awesome picture - I love the look on her face - wow nice!