Saturday, February 09, 2013

What a fabulous day!!
My day started out by being treated to a pedicure from Manda.... so first time for a pedicure.... I know like what? First time? Yep first time, and I may be hooked! Loved it especially the really pretty colour that I got painted on my toes!

 And I may just be hooked on that too! It was really nice though, I didn't think that I would be able to turn mymind off and just enjoy because I hadn't got my layout done and so much to do. You all know how that feels..... However it was fabulous! Then she treated me to lunch out at Milestones! Seafood Salad yes please and white chocolate cheesecake for dessert! It was awesome! So much fun and we never do that! SHe had a baby shower to go to in the afternoon, then we met up again at Chinook Centre along with Shar, Ella and Shay!
Had to go into Free People and Had to try on this beautiful top that I really shouldn't have bought but did anyways.... Free People you are bad but I love you anyways!!! I LOVE that store!
Then we went for dinner to Joeys CHinook and topped off an already perfect day with a really awesome supper!
 Ok bad quality but I am not so much about the quality as the quantity of photo opportunities that I have with my kids, soooooo I take what I can get! lol

 We don't do that enough, i would like to do it more! Plus it was so good for Manda to have all day to herself! SO Thanks ladies for a fabulous day!
Wanted to share the layout for THis week with you all!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and a great week next week!
Until next time!

Lynn

No comments: