Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday!!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I am enjoying a relaxing Monday morning, there is nobody in my house today except for me! Eeeekkkk so hard to believe but yep it is super quiet! Everyone is working! Happy Family day it is.... to me.... lol.... This past week it was 'word up' at OLW! This time around it was my turn.... my word is 'always' If you have never checked it out make sure you did and come and create with us! Its super fun!
Here is what I came up with....
I also wanted to post my class for this week...


This is layout #19! One more and we can create our albums! 4 months has gone by so fast it is hard to believe!
Enjoy your day everyone and don't forget that if you are interested in the Shabby Chic boot camp starting in mid March make sure you phone the Scrapyard (403-271-2225) and get in on this class!

Until the next time,

Lynn

1 comment:

Peg said...

Loved your 'Always' page, thanks for the inspiration to play along at OLW, and thanks heaps for leaving me some blog love :-)
x