Friday, November 19, 2010

Life is not measured by the breaths we take....
but by the moments that take our breath away.... I know that this sweet little picture is just an ordinary moment.... a cute little cousin shot so that they will know that they were little friends when they were babies but to me this is one of those moments that takes my breath away....
makes me wish that this particular moment would just stand still.... continue on forever.
I love just getting those everyday shots, the ones that maybe as time goes on I won't remember but maybe ten, fifteen or twenty years from now I will look at this layout and remember when I just wanted that day that sweet little moment to last forever, then I will be so thankful for the memory of that everyday moment caught on film.....

Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture!!!
and layout is gorgeous

best friends forever!!!!

Shar