Thursday, November 04, 2010

An Alligtor and two beautiful butterflies.....
ok so i found out that I should have taken my halloween shots of the kids way earlier than I did because they didn't turn out quite like I thought they would....terrible lighting..... oh well the memories were still captured! I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or Manda and SHarla.... They were the ones yelling 'trick or treat' it was so funny to watch them having so much fun! And they were so excited to dress the kids up! I don't even think Kade knew what was happeningg nd the babies certainly didn't! Too fun!


Cole loves the kids and had to get a picture for his new profile apparently! lol.... he really loves them!
I also wanted to post the album from the class this week!It has been a great week and so much fun to see everyone do their albums! I have to say that it has been so much fun teaching all these "shabby chic" classes! I have loved it!I can't wait to see everyones after they put there layouts in them, now that is exciting!!!! for those of you not taking the class this time around i have loved getting to know you all and hope you have enjoyed the classes as much as I have!(a sided view with all the pages in it.... how much fun doe this look????)
I

2 comments:

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Cute pics mom....LOVE THEM! The album looks great. Too bad I am not creative like you...why didn't i get that? You are so talented...proud of where your talent has taken you! :) Love you!
Oh and p.s. Kade was a dragon....common!! ha ha! Love it!

Valery Klassen said...

Great Halloween pics of the grandbabies... love them! LOVE my 2 albums so much... thanks again for the great classes, I so look forward to continuing on with you through this next album.