Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Friday!
I LOVE when Friday comes around.... I don't usually cook on Friday so it's a night out for one thing....( Friday night date night!) and cause tomorrow is Saturday.... Love Saturdays! Love the weekends actually, i don't do much of anything so it is nice! Today also marked the end of the school year and for me when summer officially begins! Hope the weather agrees with me and we get some nice hot sunny days! Here's hoping! I am still hoping that Cole will get a job, poor kid has put in lots of resumes and nothing.... hope someone is willing to give him a chance!
Couldn't leave the post with no picture! This is sweet little princess.... 4 weeks.... where did that month go? Yikes, hope the whole summer doesn't go that fast!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Lynn

No comments: