Saturday, October 24, 2009

Well here we are.....
almost the end of October and many changes are happening all around me.... First of all a photo shoot I did for some friends last week, Just a little sneak peek,Hope you like them!
Next up..... OLW has decided that it is time to close down..... makes me kind of sad but Ronda put it up on the blog this week and she put it so well I will let you read it for yourself.....check it out....OLW I have to say though I will miss working alongside those girls..... even though most of us haven't met but i consider us all great friends! I will miss it! I am teaching a lot though over at the scrapyard so make sure you come and check that out! I will post the layout next time! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Lynn

2 comments:

Denise said...

love your photos Lynn! I agree-I'll miss working with you guys as well and feel I have real, yet far away friends!

Denise said...

Oh my gosh!!! I was very shocked and sad by the news!!! I sure wish you well and hope you continue to share you work with us on your blog!!!