Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I am grateful.....
hey everyone! It is word up again!!!! Not quite sure how that happened, I feel like I just posted my last word and here we are again! Yikes, the weeks are just flying by..... Lookinng out my window right now the snow is slowly falling and it really does look pretty although I am not quite ready to put the flip flops away! lol
Since I feel like my post isn't quite complete without a few shots I thought I would share these ones from this past week!

Trying to catch this sweet busy boy on film is a challenge thats for sure!Cute heh???
This is my second layout for my class at the scrapyard, I don't think it is quite full so give them a call if you are interested!
and finally my layout for OLW this week..... Jessi picked the word Grateful this week! Love it.... These are just a few of my favorite shots from the last few months..... I am so grateful for my life, my family, my friends..... and the list goes on.... if you want to join in and tell us what you are grateful for make sure you go and check it out!
Have a good one,

Lynn

No comments: