Thursday, September 14, 2006


Endless Gratitude...
Do you ever feel like you are not "THANKFUL"
enough? Looking at this picture made me think
that there are definately days like that! Sitting
at the kitchen table on Monday night, there were
three of us for supper out of seven. I couldn't help
but feel a little sad to think of my family growing
up. I realized right at that moment that our lives
are changing! I never realized how much i would
miss the total CHAOS at supper time! Call me crazy(maybe I am a bit) but I truly miss all the
little (and big) noises of all the kids hanging around, and just being KIDS. It also made me realize that we can't take one single moment for granted. So for all of you out there have small children, enjoy the days of noise, enjoy the moments when they are attached to your hip because believe me it is gone in the blink of an eye. Someone asked me the other day, what is the secret to being a close family? My response to that is to just truly enjoy the moments, keep the communication with your kids open always, and just LOVE each other! Hope you enjoy this picture! I love it! It is one of many that Tere took of our family! Anyone looking for a photographer, check out her website! She made it so much fun, even the kids loved it! Her website is www.terephotography.com. Enjoy the day everyone!
Cheers!
Lynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Mom your getting all sentimental on me. It almost made me cry. Anyways don't worry soon enough there will be grandchildren around and if you miss the noise that much they can stay with you whenever you are feeling this way that way you won't ever get away from the noise. Instead of all your kids it will be your grandkids.....awwwwww soo cute. Anyways be careful what you wish for because soon enough...... you will wish for the quiet again. lol. ha ha. Love you mom.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo Lynn!
Seeing all your photos tonight was great!! I will be giving her a call real soon!
I think this layout tonight has become my aall time favorite! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
Keep up the awesome work! You rock!!!
Thanks again for the great class.
Tammy