Saturday, November 16, 2013

A winter day.....
It is crazy outside... starting to look like a lot Christmas!! lol  I am nice and warm inside working on my class and some other things! So nice to not have to go outside.... This past week it was word up at OLW.... The word for this time around is 'grace'.... Have to admit I took a bit to get creative with this word....
The one thing that did come to mind though was my Gran..... she is a true definition of 'grace'.... She is gracious, she is graceful, she is one of the most amazing ladies in my life..... I have never ever heard her speak badly of another person, she always has the nicest things to say about others.... she is sweet and beautiful......and I love her to bits....
I am so grateful to have her in my life....
 
Next is the Shabby layout for this week......
I LOVE this photo of Shawn and Ella..... reminds me of days gone by.... Happy days, sweet memories..... Love the memories.... Love that we can scrapbook our photos and be reminded of those sweet days....
 
Hope everyone stays warm and safe..... See you all next week!!!

Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously.....came to creep and not a post since November....what's going on??