Saturday, November 03, 2012

November? Seriously?
Can you tell I am so not a winter person? lol However I am not.... I said to Lori the other day, "lets go back to Las Vegas".... lol.... I was serious!! On that note we can't but it was a good thought for a minute! The next getaway will be CHA in January, so that will be fun!!! Yea so I forgot to post the layout for last week so I will post both of them this time around!
this is this weeks layout....
and the layout for last week....
It is so hard to believe that we are at layout #8 already! Where does the time go?
Have a great week everyone!
The next little bit will be super busy getting ready for "Bling it on Canada" at the Hyatt.... If you are needing a little getaway for the weekend make sure you Check THIS out!!!! It will be amazing!!

Until the next time,

Lynn

No comments: