Thursday, November 08, 2012

Holy Smokes!!!! k so less than a week away and I am so giddy with excitement that I can hardly stand it! I wanted to show a quick sneek and I know you can't see much of the project but you all know that you will love it so don't fret! It is so freakin sweet, I love it and I know you all will too! This little albums title was inspired by a stamp that I have that says 'because' so i figured that is what the album is called... 'just because'.... love that a lot! Anyway this is the first sneek peek and I will post more but i know how excited everyone is!
This album holds a lot of photos so that makes me happy!!!! I will send out an email, hopefully by tomorrow night with photo sizes and if you need anything else.....

here it is!!!!


Have a fabulous day tomorrow everyone and please drive safe in all this snow!!!

Lynn

No comments: