Friday, February 04, 2011

Layout #11 and some CHA memories....
yea so I hardly know where to start..... had the best time ever and so want to go back to LA.... it was awesome! And I never even left downtown..... first of all I guess I really needed a break from the routine..... and I got it! Met some of the 'famous' people that are like movie stars to me.... seriously it was so fabulous.....i can hardly wait to go again!!!!
just wanted to post the layout #11 for this week,
the stamp on the layout says....
'she whispered, I'm right here.... just reach out and I'll hold your hand'....
how sweet is that.... love it!
me and my little Kade man..... and of course some great CHA memories.... Lori made it the best ever....oh my gosh we laughed....hmmmmm lets see..... a number of times.... if it wasn't the house car driver it was, the lady on the plane with the yellow shirt.... and if not her it was the story that Stephanie (Bella Blvd) told us about her dining experience.... so funny.... anyways needless to say I think maybe I have to get out more cause it was just so darn funny and apparently laughing is good for the soul......
here are just some shots, will post more as they get edited....

Lori and I with Donna Salazer, she is so shabby (well not her personally!) ....love it!

Miss Teresa Collins, Love her! I wasn't feeling so hot here though! Migraine, of course I did!


Great way to incorporate lots of Pics!


Gotta love this arrangement, would love to do something like this in my studio.....awesome!
Gotta love thhis configurations piece! WOW!!!!
Remember to 'play' everyday! Cute heh????



and of course the man himself! So cool to see him in action! SO talented!!!!
Me and Donna Downey! Love her! So sweet!
well that is enough of a photo overload for this time, although i could probably go on for a while....lol
Have a fabulous weekend and I will see you all... well some of you anyways next week,

Until next time,

Lynn

3 comments:

Valery Klassen said...

Oh I'm so envious.... it looks like so much fun. So glad you got to take it all in and enjoy everything. Great shots!

Lisa Marie said...

So happy that you were able to go to CHA! It is fabulous isn't it!! I have been a few times while I had the store. Lots of fun and so inspiring!!

Jen said...

I'm drooling. Wish I could have been there! So much talent in one space!! Looks like you had a grand time...Jen