Friday, February 11, 2011


Happy Friday and a favorite picture, and layout #12....
so glad it's Friday! Love Fridays actually!



Shar took this picture last Sunday and I think it is one of my new favorites! Love it! You all know how it is to get yourself in the photo so it makes it so nice when someone else will pick up the camera!

I Love this shot of Manda too! Things have been busy this week getting back to normal life, not that I was gone long but still had things to take care of when I got home.....


Life.... gotta love it....




It will soon be time for the big event at the Scrayard.... most of you probably already know about it but if not you should check it out!!! a nice little get away in April to the Nakoda Lodge.... there aren't too many spots left so if you and your friends want to get away give Lori a call at the store!

No comments: