Saturday, September 11, 2010

One down 7 more to go....
layouts for this album that is.... hard to believe we are almost done another album.... Where does the time go??? Then it will be on to album #3.....EEK......... to much excitement! Hope everyone has enjoyed it as much as I have!
so.... 'once upon a time there was ONE of the most beautiful baby girls born '..... I know I am partial but I do think that all of my babies are the most beautiful..... sorry.....
I have to say I am loving scrappin' the grandbabies, I never had fabulous pictures of my own kids so now I have to make up for all those long lost memories..... having so much fun doing it too.....
Had a great first week back at the store, and wow did it go fast! The only pain was all the sewing, sorry girls, I did try to keep this weeks to a minimum! Had a hard time doing that I might add....lol
Have a great weekend and I will see you all next week!

Lynn

1 comment:

Valery Klassen said...

Loved the layout last week Lynn and now I'm hooked on "Tyvek" LOL Also love all the sewing. Looking forward to this weeks too, as you know that pink is my favorite color... now to find the perfect photo.