Monday, October 13, 2008

Where have I been? crazy I know but life has been so crazy busy! I am hoping that I am all caught up right now and things are back to normal! we'll see! Our word up over at OLW for this week is a little bit different! We joined teams with Pencil Lines
We used their sketch to do a layout.... a little bit different for me.... I tried my hardest to follow it but by the end I noticed that I had just kept adding.... I totally couldn't help myself! lol anyway I got it done so that was the main thing! The word is 'Keep" Love that! Miss Karla got to pick it this week!Here is what i did:

We had a little mini photo shoot so that Manda and Cody could capture this sweet time in their lives! I Love this shot of them! They are so happy with their lives and their sweet little Kade!
How cute is he! Love this little guy!
And the reason that I haven't been around much lately.... me and these girls.... Marilyn, Lucie and Kathy and myself..... went to Las Vegas to take a class from Teresa Collins! We had so much fun.... touring around Vegas.... I really loved it, so much fun to be with those girls too! Plus it was a really great event! If you ever get the opportunity to go to one of these events I would highly recommend it! Plus it is so much fun hanging out with your girlfriends for a few days!
Teresa Collins is a doll! Plus her product line is awesome!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today! I have been thinking so much lately of how much we have to be Thankful for! Life is good.................
talk to you all soon!

Lynn
ps Don't forget about the Fall Festival at the Scrapyard on November 8th! I will be sending everyone out an e-mail soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn great pics of Kade Amanda Cody,nice one of you and rob as well. Kade looking fab as usual,Nice seeing all the kids as well.Talk to you soon, Love mom.

Ronda Palazzari said...

I love the photo shoot lynn. And Kade so little but also so big! Love your layout for KEEP!

Anne Thompson said...

Oh my goodness he is such a handsome little dude!!! And lucky you! Vegas??!! I'm glad you had fun!

Renee said...

Kade is getting so big! and look at all that hair....I still say he looks like an old soul...those eyes!!! Great layout Lynn! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!

Laurie said...

Lynn
your grandson is so adorable.. You do not look old enough to be a grandma!!!

Linda said...

Love the pics and the scrappy goodness. Glad all is well.

mandysea said...

Congratulations Lyn on your new grandson - he is just adorable!
Its the first time I've visited your blog and just loved reading all about the new baby in your lives. Beautiful photos and scrapped with so much love.. (big sigh)

Anonymous said...

I want to come and steal your little pumkin! He is so adorable! IS his tube gone now? He is so teeny!
Love the layout, you are so lucky to have such an amazing family!

Becky said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I love your layout and your grandson is darling!

Sasha Farina said...

oh Lynn... i love the pictures of the young family.. brought tears to my eyes. *hugs*

Kimberly White said...

So cool that you could go to VEGAS for that class! And your little man is beautiful and growing!

Have a wonderful day!
Kim