Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A few randoms from the last few days....
Wow has it been busy????? Not quite sure where the weeks are flying by but it seems that MAYBE Spring may be creeping upon us! Lets keep our fingers crossed! For most of last week my life seemed so quiet, Shalaina was gone to outdoor school, Sharla is getting busy with her friends and so on..... Shawn isn't around very much anymore, too busy working.... and when he is home believe me it is very busy all of a sudden! And when he is home he usually brings all his buddies with him so there is lots of noise! I am not complaining bec
ause honestly when there is only 4 of us at the supper table it is pretty quiet!
This is half the shoes at my front door on Sunday!

Since I don't like the quiet very much we thought it would be so much fun to have lunch on Sunday! So I stuck a couple of hams in the oven, made some potatoes, salad.... had some buns and some veggies... then Shawn comes in....( i knew he was coming, and says Mom is it ok if six more guys come??? and let me say they are big guys, the kind that eat lots! Anyway I knew I had enough food so along they came! We had 22 for lunch and there was only 4 of us... Rob and I included in this number that were over 25! BUSY!!!! But I loved every minute of it!A few random pics from last week...

Sharla and Megan.... I could hardly get any serious pics cause they were hysterical the whole time! Funny girls! Busy day today, it is "word up" over at OLW tomorrow so I will see you all then!

Lynn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like tons of fun....good thing you don't stress about food hey?!?!? ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lynn said...

It was fun wasn't it???? lol

Anonymous said...

hey lynn....wowzers...full house!!
awesome!!!

hope you have a fabulous evening!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.