Friday, January 04, 2008

So many pics..... so little time!
so how is everyones week going? mine is just gone..... there is no reason for it other than ......gone.... Like where does time go? I was reading a blog today that totally touched my heart....A very young women was writing her story about her husband who is terminally ill.... he was saying goodbye to his little baby in the pictures and it just made me realize again the need to make the most of our oppurtunities.... make the most of our days. My word for the year is "live" like how appropriate.... none of us know what life will bring us but we have to make the most of every single minute.....












Sorry about all the pics and believe me I could post another hundred at least but thought I better stop.... I loved the holidays.... don't get me wrong there are moments, we aren't always perfect although i know I make it sound like we are.....lol but it is sooooo special to spend special times with family and friends.... it truly is the BEST..... Have a great weekend everyone!

Lynn

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh great so many winter pics....would like to have some snow here, so I can make some pics, have nothing to do because have no pics!!!

Anonymous said...

Lynn:
Great word. Pics. show you had a great time at the cabin. Love the one of you and Shalaina with your tonques out licking the icicle.
I see layouts coming.
Love ya bud
Kath

Danielle said...

OMG I love all the pictures...(I've been doing the same thing on my blog too....lots & lots of pics from Christmas and New years)

LOVE the great snow/winter pics!!!! Those are my favs :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOW! I love those winter photos with all that snow. So jealous! Can't wait to see your LO's.

Laura said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! :) Judging by the photos, it looks like you all had fun in the snow! I'm sooo glad it's warmed up here. I'm not made for snow! Haha! ;)

Anne Thompson said...

Love the pics! I wish we had taken snow pics!

Kimberly White said...

Happy New Year Lynn! Love your word and your pics (especially the icicle one!) Hope you are having a wonderful week (even though it's flying by!)
Kim

Anonymous said...

ok so I had to look twice at which photo you were in...oil of olay spoekesmodel?
and hey, post 300 more, we love looking

Anonymous said...

What a great pictures! Love the one with the icicle!!! xoxo eef

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Would you mind sharing the invitation from your daughters wedding? I am looking on the net for some ideas of how some people have laid them out, but i havent found very good inspiration. They are all pretty uniform. I think you are super creative and would really appreciate if you would share what you have done. Thanks a ton!

Anonymous said...

hi there, i can't see your email so i will leave a msg :) I loved your latest technique @ OLW so i tried it 3 times and no luck. i dont get it right on anything. would love to hear from you where did I go wrong...
thanx,
Nili:)

Lisbet said...

My computer gave up before christmas and NOW i got it to work again. So now I spend time with surfing around and enjoy all the new cards, layouts that has been made since my last time. I have a big cup of coffe and I´m looking for inspiration.

Have a great 2008.

Unknown said...

o those pics look like so much fun!!! you have a beautiful family lynn!!!

have a fabulous day!!

Patty Tanúz said...

Great pics!!!!!!!!!! I love that on snow!!! wowowow.... Kisses from México!

Ronda Palazzari said...

The pictures are amazing lynn! I hope you are having a great time!