Saturday, November 03, 2007

photo done by Tere photography
Listen to your Heart...
Happy Saturday everyone! Just wanted to post the layout for Thursday nights class...
What's everyone up to today? I have had a fairly relaxed day so thats good.... a little shopping this morning with the girls so now I thought I would get a little scrappin done! I know I promised you all that I would have the Fall Festival layout done by yesterday but it was one of those days so I really promise this time to have it done by Monday or Tuesday.... I am not sure about everyone else but lately the days have just been flying by....like we are down to how many weeks until Christmas? Crazy! I would still like to be at the lake.....soon enough I hope...this winter hasn't even started and I am wishing it away.... Anyway not much else right now, have an awesome rest of your weekend and I will talk to you all next week!

Lynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

K i absolutely LOVE this layout. Sharla you are flippen hot.........DANG!!!!!!!

Anne Thompson said...

Sweet sweet LO Lynn!