Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WORD UP at OLW.....
Delight! Cool word huh!!!! although I have to admit I had a bit of a struggle with this word....anyways it all came together AND because I don't listen to instructions very well I did TWO layouts! yep! Cool huh! anyways the little message that I got out of this whole not listening very well, (maybe it was selective hearing...lol) If you need added stress to your life.... DON'T LISTEN! Oh well it is all good! We were able to play with some Fontwerks stuff this week, lots of fun! They have some amazing stamps! I really love them! I can't believe how excited I get when those packages come in the mail! It is like Christmas, I love it!

Make sure you go over to OLW and see what everyone came up with! I you haven't already participated... whatcha waiting for it is so much fun! Just make sure you link your layouts so that we can see them and you could win some cool stuff!
The Fall Festival only has a few spots left so if you are interested let me know! The date is November 17th from 10 - 10.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone, enjoy your night and remember to take lots of great pics!

Lynn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are awesome layouts as well. Love the one of dad it is so him. He's so cute. The one of us girls is really cute as well. Good job mom.

Birgit said...

Great LO's and a cool word! I'm sure gonna play along!!

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Lynn:
What can one say? You just keep getting better and better bud. I'm still waiting for you to tell me the secret, "How does your brain think!"
Love ya,
Kath

Stacy said...

gorgeous stuff lynne!!!

Kimberly White said...

This is a great word! Love your layouts Lynn! Have a wonderful day! Kim