Thursday, May 13, 2010

Capturing a memory....


Captured :
to represent or record in lasting form,

Memory : the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.

Capturing a memory......
Looking at this photograph and all I can think of is that particular moment embedded in my mind.... that picture perfect memory.... the laughing, the giggling, wondering who was stronger, wondering who could piggyback who....seeing who was tougher..... it's the giggling I can remember the most.....the sweet smiles, and no fighting.....some days I wonder if they will ever stop fighting, and then the next moment for maybe a moment, maybe even a day or two they are "besties"they really like each other a lot! I know that these moments won't last forever because my older kids really love each other, but everyday I just wonder... when will that day come? The day that they don't bicker so much, the day that they really LOVE each other.......the day that they just want to hang out, be buds.....
On Saturday after I did my photoshoot, Manda came and got some shots... I have been wanting to do it for so long..... just in case she went in to labour.... can you imagine? i would have been so disappointed! She is not a huge fan of the whole naked belly shot thing but didn't matter i still think it is so important for later on to have those shots of the sweet little life growing inside of you! this is what we came up with.... and of course had to get some of our sweet little Kade! This is her at 39 weeks......

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lynn

3 comments:

Cody, Amanda, Kade and Kianna said...

Great pics ma....love them!

Valery Klassen said...

Great pics Lynn and wonderful blog!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Lynn!!
Amanda you look great!!

Annette