Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh Boy.....
Love this photo....might even be one of my all time favorites! I had such a great week this week, the sun was shining most of the week and I don't know but there is something about the sunshine that makes me Happy!!!! Life is busy....i mean really busy.... I am teachin 4 times a week, working in the store once a week and it is just busy.....(don't want to sugar coat it)....that is a Manda saying.... I love it though, so cute! Cole went to Court this mornin for another stunting fine...(okay he ony has had three but........) I know heh? my sweet little Cole? (better include a picture of him so that you can see how truly adorable he is...)

Told you he's adorable! Good thing I LOVE him! I told Manda last night that it's a good thing we LOVE our children....cause he is a monkey! ANyways life goes on and we all deal with our sweet little angels and they grow up in anyways! We are on Layout # 8 for next week, so there are 4 to go! I told Manda if she could just hold off on havin this baby it would be all good.... like maybe the end of May instead of the 21st... I don't think she minded, well I know I wouldn't have! lol Actually I think it has gone fast for her... can't believe it's almost here actually! I am sure she feels the same way! Sharla is about 8 weeks behind her so they are both almost there! Can't wait! Speaking of that did i tell you all that I found not one but two antique scales on ebay....(i will share those pics soon!) Imagine the photo opportunities, that is going to be so much fun! K enough for one day, chat with you all soon!

Lynn
oh and by the way didn't make the design team for the glitz girls.....awwww well maybe next time....
out......

1 comment:

Valery said...

I am so excited to do this layout and I think I found the perfect photo! Have I told you lately how you inspire me? I love your layouts, your classes and your attitude.... See you tomorrow... :)