Monday, December 14, 2009

What a difference a day makes.....
Our little peanut is still in the hospital..... but everyday he just seems so much more like himself! Today especially he decided that it was ok to throw the toys on the floor and to try and look over the bars of the crib! How exciting is that! Quite a thing when that makes us so happy! His chest xray today isn't GREAT but they are still hoping to take the chest tube out tomorrow so here is hoping! Life is still busy, trying to get in the Christmas sprit and do a little bit of decorating around the house, I went and got some l fresh garland for my windows the other day and have to get it put up! Hope to do that tonight! Still have quite a bit of shopping to get done but I will just get it all done in a day or two.... for those of you that know me well you all know that I work way better under pressure! Have a great week everyone!

Lynn

6 comments:

Marit said...

I'm so glad the little man is doing much better... throwing toys is a very good sign!!! Love that sweet photo of you and him! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I am so GLAD to hear that Kade is doing better. My prayers have been with you all. I know that all the love surrounding him helps.
Marilyn

Anne Thompson said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear abut Kade, but thank God he is doing better now. My Loralai had pnemonia when whe was 9 months old, it's really hard to see them suffering. Praying that he makes a full recovery! Luv Anne

Denise said...

Sending you my prayers, glad to hear he is doing better. Take Care,
Denise

Valery said...

So glad to hear he is doing better.... I love the photo, it's adorable. Sending hugs your way.

Denise said...

oh Lynn- I am so glad he is doing better. It is a terrible thing to feel so helpless. I hope he is home soon and tearing up the house!! Happy Christmas.