Monday, September 21, 2009

Mondays..........
Gotta love them..... my day started out a little bit late but I finally got myself organized and the kids up for school and out the door.... Then I got myself to the gym and had a really good work out! Now I am updating my blog and getting to my weekend e-mails! My first class will be this coming Thursday....i am doing the layout that is right below this post. there is sstill room so let me know if you re interested! It is also available as a kit so if you are interested e-mail and I will let you know the details!

This layout is what I will be teaching at the Scrapyard in October, so if this one interest you let them know.... I am not sure if there is still space left but you can give them a call if you are interested! Their phone number is 403-271-2225Have a great Monday ladies!

Lynn

1 comment:

Denise said...

beautiful layouts Lynn, I wish I could take your class and learn your vintage ways!